lundi 23 juillet 2007

France, pretty Nice!

Day 15, Nice, France 15/07/2007

-arrived in Nice by train, went to look for hostel
-very weird hostel - in a restaurant, weird lady (calls herself the Pink Lady....) ish.. We were 6 waiting in the so called restaurant.
-I´ve been place with the Belgium girl, she was cool. We went to go buy groceries together and cooked good pasta with veggies..Mmmm!! She was traveling alone as well, but doing du pouce (autostop). pretty crazy stories she had... even if I like to be adventurous sometimes, I think I´ll stick with the Train pass..
-met some Australian guys, cooked in their kitchen. We all went to the beach together: my first time swimming in the sea! It was great!!! Waves and salt, great combinaison!
-Chatted with people in the hostel
-Did some lundry, dodo.

Day 16th, Nice, France 16/07/2007

-left for other hostel in the morning (the hostels were so packed, I couldnt book for more than one night in all the places I looked..so spended 3 nights in Nice, all in different hostels!)
-bus wasnt going far, had to walk a while to get to hostel. Happened to be on the verry top of some UGE hill! Looked like some kind of resort.. but room wasnt ready so I left my luggage there and walked back downtown.
-Went to Nice National Theater, Art gallery, Church.
-Dicided to go get groceries and eat in a park, lots of beautiful fountains.
-Man, I didn´t realise how french men can be so direct! During the day, 3 different guys I crossed in the street told me one of those lines: ¨Canadienne? Alors tu parles anglais? Moi aussi, I love you babe!¨ Or ¨Ah! Tres jolie! De joli yeux mademoiselle!, or the best one ¨Tu te cherches un mari?¨ What the?? I had to make him repeat that last one like 3 times..couldnt beleive someone could be that direct! Don´t know if that usually works with the France chicks, sure doesn´t work with me!
-Explored the city, walked a lot.
-Went back to hostel, everybody seemed to have stayed there the whole day! Lame!
-Talked to some people, read a bit.
-lots of awesome people in my hostel room, had great chats.
-Dodo!

1 commentaire:

Pollcrazy a dit...

you loking for a husband, baby?